The EPF Spy Phone is similar to the Spy Phone, but it is for EPF Agents. Secret Agents can get it after finishing the tests in the Everyday Phoning Facility. It is usable in both Club Penguin and Herbert's Revenge. The spy phone replaces the Spy Gadget, also being much more advanced than the Spy Phone.
The phone is composed of 5 touch buttons and an EPF Button.
- Alert Display: Flashes to notify Agents of any emergency alerts.
- Elite Gear: The clothing that agents wear. There are two variants, male and female.
- Field-Ops: Weekly missions.
- Teleport: Teleports the player to where they want to go. This is made easier as you can scroll to the room that you want. All the rooms are listed in alphabetical order.
- Recruit: Gives information about a new postcard to the player.
- Puffle Whistle: If the player has entered their Herbert's Revenge code (if they have one), and is a member allows the player to call upon Flare. One might be able to call on more Elite Puffles in the future.
- EPF Button: Teleports the player to the EPF Command Room, which works the same as the "Visit HQ" button of the old Spy Phone.